Serving The Twin Cities At:
Summer 2020 Markets
We will be attending the following as soon as COVID-19 – restrictions are lifted at the following locations
- Bloomington Farmer’s Market
- Saturdays starting June 13th through Oct. 24th
- 8:00 am until one
- Bloomington Civic Plaza – 1800 W. Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, MN East parking lot
- Richfield Farmers Market
- Saturdays starting May 16th through Oct. 17th
- 7am until noon May through August
- 8am until noon September until the end
- Veterans Park Richfield on Portland Ave
- Eagan Market Fest
- Wednesdays starting June 3rd until Oct. 7th
- 4pm until 8pm June – August
- 3pm until 7pm rest of season
- Excelsior Market
- Tuesdays Starting May 26th through September 1st
- Downtown Water Street from 2pm until 6pm
- Bachman’s spring market will be held at the Lyndale location April 11th and 25th from 9am until 1:30 in the parking lot.
- US Bank Plaza, downtown Minneapolis on every other Thursday from 11am-2pm. All through the winter except holiday weeks
- Oracle Center, downtown Minneapolis every other Tuesday from 11am-2pm All through the winter except holiday weeks
Above is our schedule until the winter of 2020-21, please refer back to this page to stay updated on our market schedule this season!
If you are a customer who likes to know what is going on at the farm please, contact us at Dan@thefarmofmn.com.